Sunday, February 07, 2010

4th Quarter Interception Scares Cats

Woo-hoo! The Saints are about to wrap up this Super Bowl. With less than 5 minutes left, Tracy Porter of New Orleans stepped in front of a Colts receiver and ran the ball all the way down field for a touchdown.

Baby was at my feet just before the exciting play, and Jelly was across the room resting peacefully in her bed. As soon as I saw the interception, I jumped up and whooped! I was jumping up and down clapping and hollering as Porter ran toward the end zone when Baby ran off. As soon as the play ended, Jelly got up, headed to the bedroom and went straight for the bed skirt, where she ducked under the bed.

It's Saints 31, Colts 17. I love Peyton Manning (he is incredibly precise), but I am rooting 110% for the Saints. They deserve a Super Bowl win.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should get a Facebook account. You sometimes use your blog like a Facebook account...

But yes, it was a fun game with all the drama that only football can deliver.

- Anonymous...

Susie said...

Hey - no using the "F" word on blog comments, (Paul)!

Anonymous said...

Moi? I'm shocked - what makes you think that wise commenter is me?

- Paul

Anonymous said...

Moi? I'm shocked - what makes you think this wise commenter's observation was from me?

Susie said...

Only a Canadian would find American football to be "dramatic."