Thursday, February 05, 2009

Bad Baby















My dear sweet Baby has a new bad habit. I can't keep her off the kitchen counter. I've tried, but there's just no point in my wasting my breath anymore. She loves to get up on the bar stools parked at the kitchen bar. The counter is just one step up from there, so she really doesn't know the difference. At my old place in Brooklyn she had to jump up onto the counter and would remove herself when I told her to "Get down." Not here in Virginia.

She has the same habit with our new (old) dining room table that my friend Rashmi kept for me while I was living in NY. I certainly can't keep her off the table because it's simply her new path to the window sill.

This is her territory and I can't stop her, so I have given up trying. Not to mention, that adorable face is irresistable. . . .

No comments: