Friday, August 04, 2006

Thanks to our Soldiers Overseas

An old neighbor of mine in Bellevue, Washington, sent me this link. I'd just like to take a moment to pass on this link http://www.letssaythanks.com/, where you can select a free postcard to send to a deployed soldier. It's a nice way to thank someone in our U.S. military for his or her sacrifice, bravery, and commitment to the American way of life. The artwork for these cards was designed by various youngsters from all over the U.S.

If it wasn't for these men and women, I might not be sitting here at my own computer in my own home after driving home from a job I chose myself posting my personal opinion on an international medium for all the world to see. Even with all my bad luck, I still have it better than a lot of people on this earth. God bless our military and their families.

No comments: