Thursday, July 27, 2006

No Time to Blog

I've been working non-stop this whole month. When I'm not landscaping the back yard, I'm at work or asleep or fighting with the idiot contractor who took nearly four months to finish my deck/patio/fence instead of the 4.5 week turnaround promised in the contract I signed on April 6th.

I love the yard work, but it's exhausting - and the heat and humidity have been unbearable. My right hand is so swollen from shovel use that I can't even wear rings on my fingers. (And the work only exasperated my carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndromes that are keeping me awake at night - ugh!)

So I haven't had time to blog. I'm off to Seattle to see my surgeon and will catch up on the blogging afterward. Maybe I'll even get done with the yard so I can post pictures.

Cheers everyone.

No comments: